To Provide housing opportunities for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
PASHN, in partnership with Presbyterian Homes and Family Services, will provide an appropriate home environment for disabled adults who desire to live independently.
Welcome to PASHN
- is a non-profit organization, founded in 2007.
- has identified a serious shortage of appropriate housing for adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities
- believes that adults with disabilities deserve to remain in the community they call home when aging parents/caregivers are no longer able to provide day to day care
- will build family-style homes in a campus setting
- has identified a suitable property in James City County
- is developing a construction plan
- will partner with Presbyterian Homes and Family Services, which has managed homes throughout Virginia for many years
- intends for residents to live in these homes throughout their lives
Our 'PASHN' Board of Directors would like to invite you to join those who support our efforts by becoming a volunteer. Please contact us by email at email@example.com.